Friday, June 24, 2016

Middle aged wife says commiting adultery with other men makes her a better mother! (photos)



A Pilates teacher named Gracie who has an open marriage claims having sex with strangers makes her a better mother - and that she wouldn't give it up even if her children asked.

Gracie and her husband Oz are part of an 'ethical non-monogamy' community where members openly have extramarital sex with their partner's knowledge.

Gracie was interviewed recently with Barcroft media and discussed her non-traditional lifestyle. She told them, “Having sex outside my marriage makes me a fabulous mother. Anything that keeps me happy and gives me energy makes me a better mother.”




And she talked about the effect of her lifestyle on her 16-year-old daughter Tallulah. “If my kids asked me to stop being polyamorous, I wouldn’t. I could not stop being who I am, I could not stop living the lifestyle that is me.”

Tallulah spoke with the news agency also. She told them,
“I was about 10 or 11 and my parents sat me down and they told me they are going to start having special friends.”
 The child continued,
 “It took some getting used to, but now I think being polyamorous makes her a better mother because she’s happy … I think it affected my view of relationships because now I know I can love the way I want to and really make a relationship in the way I want to and not the way society wants it to.”

Gracie is married to her husband Oz, whom she met six years ago when she was still married to her first husband, Hank. Gracie opened her marriage with her first husband, Hank, six years ago, when the couple invited a man called Oz and his two children to live with them and their own children - Tallulah, now 16, and Merlin, 11.

Initially, Gracie had sex with both Hank and Oz and the four adults and their children lived together for four years.

But, eventually, Gracie grew closer to Oz and Hank grew closer to Valerie. The couples swapped partners and went their separate ways.


The 48-year-old, who has two children, including Tallulah, 16 insists the arrangement makes her a better parent because it gives her more 'energy'

Now Gracie and Oz are married and continue to have sex with members of the ethical non-monogamy community in California, US, while remaining devoted to one another.



Daily Mail/MTO


"Ethical non-monogamy"..who is fooling who?



from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/294g5Pk
via IFTTT

No comments: