Thursday, May 19, 2016

Pretty cinema cleaner in Abuja shares her story

Humans of Abuja shared the story of this lady who is a cleaner who dreams of becoming a lawyer, but she hasn't let her status derail her from her goal, neither did she sit down to wait for someone to pick her bills.


This is her story:

I need to work for the next two years, so that I can afford to pay my fees for tertiary studies. I lost my dad at a tender age, my mom could only see me through secondary school. She asked me to go learn a trade after I graduated. But I have a dream... I want to be a lawyer, I always dream and imagine myself in that wig and gown, defending or prosecuting people. So I told my mom about it, she called my elder sister who lives here in Abuja and informed her of my decision. She pleaded with her to accommodate and get me a job, which my elder sister did a month latter. I am a cleaner in a cinema at the moment, I don't let the attitudes of customer get to me because I have a bigger picture of where I am going. My present cant deter me from my future, so I enjoy my job because its the key finance to my education tomorrow.


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1OBEDMr
via IFTTT

No comments: