Thursday, June 30, 2016

He Proposed But I am Worried About Something

Hello Lailans,
Please I need opinions. I met a guy through a mutual friend Around March ending and we hit it off. It was love at first sight and it was like we have known each other for ages. I love him and he loves me. He proposed last Sunday and even though I accepted the ring, i told him that I need more time before I can give him an oral answer because I think 3 months is too short.

My biggest problem with him is that he is a staunch atheist. Dont get me wrong, he is a very good man, He literally worships me and he is not a trouble rouser. As a matter of fact he is more humane than most pastors. He dosnt walk past a beggar without giving. To explain it better, he once stopped his car at the expressway, Alighted and crossed the double lane just to give money to one woman with tumor who was begging at the other side of ojota bridge. Thats the type of person he is. I have tried convincing him to start going to church but he thinks all pastors are crooks and that God dosnt exist. He claims that being morally good is a question of the content of the heart and not an issue of what church you attend. He claims that all the problem, wars and poverty in this world was indirectly caused by organized religion. I asked him about wedding and he said that he will follow me to any where I chose to wed but that he is only doing it that day and never again but he wont stop me from going. I am worried because I really love him but I am scared

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/29cU9nz
via IFTTT

No comments: