Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Blog Reader Kimberly Wants to Quit Her Job Because Its Killing Her (Photo)

Hello Laila,
This Job is so killing me. Its boring just sitting down answering customers calls all day. Some will call and pour out a tank of abuses on you and you have to keep calm and not get mad else you get a query. A woman called today and was complaining about my head of department and how he wouldn't pick her calls. I politely told the woman that she called the wrong line and asked her to keep calling oga on his personal line as the customer care line was strictly for business purposes. Omo the woman exploded. She started screaming and cursing me on the phone as if I was oga.
She even called me prostitute staff. It was not funny ooo and worse is that I am not allowed to drop any call until the caller drops. I am slowly losing my mind mehn. I hate myself now honestly. I wish i was an actress or a musician or even my own boss. Anyway, the good part is that the events of these past few days has strengthened my resolve to make a conscious decision to quit working for people and float my own establishment and hire someone else to sit here all day talking to rude customers. I need a cold drink and I wouldn't mind if any male blog reader can offer to buy me one this evening.


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/294DNeZ
via IFTTT

No comments: