Thursday, June 30, 2016

Hello Lailans, you need to read this...

Good morning sweethearts. hope y'all had a nice night.



It's me Laila, and I am writing this to let you all know you will be seeing some changes on this blog within the next few hours.

The first change that will be happening today is our commenting system. I am moving our comments from what we currently have to the Disqus system - that's the commenting platform you see on Punch, Vanguard, TMZ.

Why am I making this change? - Blogger comments don't provide an option for liking your very
smart comments. If you also noticed, spam comments are on the increase. Switching to Disqus instead will be an awesome experience. It has the features for liking comments, highlighting specific comments and much more.

Also, it has an integration with Blogger platform, therefore, I will export all the 450,000+ comments you guys have shared on this blog to it as well. All in all, it's a trusted solution (many big sites like TMZ also use it), it is actually much easier to use than Blogger comments (you will be really happy using it).

I know it may be a bit unfamiliar at first but I want you to know I am making these changes with your best interest at my heart.

Laila's blog exists to give you the hot news/gossip as it is happening. And by now, you already know I value your thoughts, what you have to say and everyone is given that freedom to say what is on his/her mind. That's why this blog is on auto comment and will forever be on auto comment.

So please when the change is employed, I ask you to please patiently try it out and give me your feedback. Okay?

More changes will be coming up. And I will keep you updated.

We can do this together, right?


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/297djMf
via IFTTT

No comments: