Sunday, June 26, 2016

Lailans Ij Uchegbu & Debbie Opara show off what they wore to church today!

Guys, check out what my people wore to church today! First up is Debbie Opara:
Hello Laila, my name is Opara Debbie, and this is what myself and friend Ebele Onugha wore to Church today.

My church is Sure Word Assembly and the topic today was "CONTENTMENT'". Have a lovely evening, Lailans. PS, I'm the one in blue.
Pretty Ij Uchegbu is back with her look for today:


Hi Laila, this is me in church today. There was welcome service for fresh corpers by Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship in Okene, Kogi state. The theme was let your light shine. I was part of the drama presentation and it was fun.


Stunning ladies! 


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/28VqmOm
via IFTTT

No comments: