Thursday, June 23, 2016

Onitsha Based Blog Readers. This is For You

Hello Laila,
I need both male and female friends who reside in Onitsha. I joined my husband here after our wedding last year and honestly, It hasn't been easy. The town is boring the living day light out of me
although i enjoy the serenity sometimes but being someone who grew up in Lagos, adapting to life here has been difficult. my hubby is trying his best but he is not always around please I want friends who are blog readers who stay in Onitsha and would want to hook up to please reach me.
My hobbies include swimming, playing video games, watching movies, Baking cakes etc. I want friends here. i also need someone who can help brush my baking skill especially in making fondant icing. I want to also learn other learnables, Please Onitsha BV's should reach me at Amakajennifer610@gmail.com


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/28TdMm3
via IFTTT

No comments: