Thursday, November 5, 2015

Stunning Photos of My Best Friend Ginika.. It's Her Birthday Today!

If you ever want to get to me on really tough stuff, there are only 4 people you can go through and I will change my mind - my parents, my hubby and my precious bestie Ginika.

Here she is glowing in all perfectness, lol. My baby doesn't do makeup and weave ons. She's all natural.


Me and this chick go waaaay back, guys - started year 2000 when we became coursemates - Chemical Engineering, Federal University of Technology, Owerri. 15 years later, we are still going strong, solid as a rock.

We've had the most hilarious catfights of life, one of them was back in 2006, I had just started work with my bank, she's a top banker too, and we quarreled cos we couldn't agree on something. I can't even remember what it was again.



You won't believe that me and this chick left her house together in the same cab, got to Young Shall Grow park, boarded a bus from Lagos to Onitsha, we still chose to sit right next to each other o in the bus but we never uttered one word to each other throughout the 5 hour journey.

We got to Onitsha, got down and walked away without saying goodbyes. We only paused to make sure each other was ok and we walked away. I thought that day was the end of of us, but days later, we were back together again, laughing at our own drama.

Ginika and I on my wedding day, Nov 15th, 2008

Ginika and I at my brother in law's wedding in 2013

She was my chief bridesmaid on my wedding day, she's been right by my side through all my family events, thick and thin days, this awesome lady never left my side for a split second.

She means so much to me, guys and I ask you all to please join me and celebrate her.
Gynny my baby, you know I will love you forever! My prayer for you everyday is that may God's favour and mercy never leave you. You came into my life and never left. You make me smile when I am sad; I always look forward to talking with you after very stressful days cos I''m sure you'll make me laugh out so loud. 
 I just want to take today to thank you for all that you do for me and return the favor of making you happy on your birthday. You are blessed, my love, you are an achiever. Look at the things you've done for yourself in so short a time.  
Our parents couldn't take us on vacations abroad, baby we did it! You just got back from London, second time this year and no man paid a kobo for that to happen for you. It was all your hard work. 
 I value you more than you can ever imagine, Ginika! Happy birthday to you!!!
My bestie is hotter than yours, guys, check her out!









from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1LR3OLy
via IFTTT

No comments: