Friday, November 27, 2015

Bonita Baby, It's Your Birthday Today! Yay!!

And you know you are going to get the biggest love from me, girl, cos you totally deserve it! 


I've had countless personal experiences with you and each time, your intelligence, passion always amazed me. You really are one of the most priceless people that ever happened to me and I want to seize this opportunity and let you know you mean a lot to me.

Happy, joyous, merry, most beautiful birthday to you Bonita Bislam. Today, I pray that ALL that you dream of will come through! May God's blessings abound on you and around you in every way. Every time you kneel to pray, may your day be brightened more, sweetheart. God will bless you and enrich you forever and ever! 

My dearest Lailans, please join me and wish this awesome woman a very happy birthday. 

You spark up our lives whenever you are around. Boni. I love you, girl!


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1NbBb9m
via IFTTT

No comments: