Friday, November 27, 2015

And It's Time For Anything Goes!


Behold!!! Gather round boys and girls, Tis Friday!!! A time for chilax and lose yourself…

TGI Friday, Friday is my day. On a 'go slow' at work, No need to 'go berserk'. If I want to leave early, I'll do so, Just like Robinson Crusoe, Friday belongs to me. Two days ahead, absolutely free. If I like, I'll stay in bed. Completely relax and unwind. What a sweet feeling !!!

Hope you'all had a great week.You know how we do it - What amazing things happened to you this week, sweethearts - escapades, sexcapades? Which interesting news headlines did you come across, anywhere on the internet, that so blew your mind? What happened on the streets, in your neighbourhood that caught your attention? How was your week? What are you up to tonight?

Let's get the party started!!

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1NcGSE8
via IFTTT

No comments: