Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Gay Blog Reader Needs Nonjudgmental Friends Who Will Accept Him Emotionally (Photo)

THIS POST IS NOT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH LAILA'S CUPID


Blog reader Abiodun wrote to Lailas Helpdesk months ago (Read Here) over his inability to become attracted to the opposite sex and his suicidal tendencies. According to his subsequent unpublished mails, He has tried all his best to be normal. He has tried spiritual and psychological deliverance and living in denial all to no avail. Now he has decided to embrace himself without shame.

His latest mail.

" Hello Aunty, how are you doing. Its me again. Thank you for all those sweet words of encouragement and all the E-Books you sent and the calls and text messages. I really appreciate your efforts but I must confess that they didnt help me. All they did was take me farther away from who God made me to be. So sorry to dissappoint you but you have to be in my shoes to understand what it feels like to be gay. Its only God that will defend us and make people understand that we didnt chose to be this way. We just grew up and discorvered that you do not get attracted to the opposite sex like others do. I joined a facebook group of people of same sexual orientation as mine and i have been made to accept my self and to mentor someone somewhere who may be suffereing and thinking suicide like I did.
My family has disowned me and as it stands now I have nothing to lose. Americans are more civilised than we are medically, Psychologically and sexually and they have understudied the gay syndrome and has found that its something that we have no control over. I have accepted myself and I am coming out in defence of so many others like me who have been socially bullied into oblivion. I am gay and I am a proud born again christian. God made me wonderfully and gave me this sexual orientation and I do not need anybody to tell me otherwise. The Past administration under GEJ made me a criminal by birth with a threat to sentence me to 14 years in prison for a condition i had no control over.I want to use this opportunity to call out all gay persons who has suffered all sorts of discrimination and witch hunt and rejection to learn from my experience and accept who they are. Forget the TB Joshua bullshit.
.

I spent close to 2 months there praying and fasting day and night yet nothing happened. I visited many hypnotic therapists and counselors yet I am still Gay. The best decision i have taken since then was giving my life to Christ and God in his mercy accepted me the way I am. so who are you to judge. I need friend who are of the same orientation to please stay strong and keep their heads up. I am also open to non sexual relationships with nonjudgmental persons of all sexual orientations. I also need a soul mate of similar orientation because i have been emotionally isolated for so long. Please drop your pin or Email and I will contact you.

Aunty Laila, if you did not post this then you are a bias blogger.

Thank you

feel free to post my photo as I have nothing to fear and i believe that my strenght and courage would give many others like me a voice. I have embraced who God made me to be"



from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1XPKjZe
via IFTTT

No comments: