Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Blog Reader KC Loses Her Twin Sister to The Cold Hands of Death (Photos)

Hello Laila,

It is with a shattered heart that I write to inform you that a part of my life is over. My twin sister Adaobi Chukwulobelu is dead. It is still like a dream and I wish to wake up. I wonder if I am actually sending you this mail from the land of dreams. Please somebody should wake me up. She just complained of being sick and the next thing i am hearing is that she is dead. Please Aunty Laila, pray for us. I want her to wake up or for me to wake up from this bad dream.

KC. first, I know how you feel cos I have been down that road before. But Please be strong. Thats what she would have wanted, She would never want to see you broken like this. Believe me when i say that she is in a better place smilling down at you. Time will heal your wound.. Its not going to be easy but hold on. God is not asleep. Accept my condolence

See photos of Adaobi after the cut:
..


RIP beautiful Adaobi



from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1N5AzC6
via IFTTT

No comments: