Thursday, March 17, 2016

Blog Reader Exposes Man Who Specializes in Scamming Facebook Users (Photos)

Hello Laila,

Please help me expose a fraudster on facebook. he has been defrauding people and blocking them after receiving recharge cards from them. I was already warned by several friend who has been defrauded by the same account so I was prepared for him.
When he approached me. I acted accordingly and sent him fake recharge pins and just like that the thief blocked me. This same man has duped 3 of my friends already with the same account. please help me and expose him and also warn other innocent people. Worse is that he may be using an innocent man's name and photos.


Thank you.






from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1pNgDQI
via IFTTT

No comments: