Saturday, January 23, 2016

Laila's Blog Finest Face Faceoff: Leeda VS Michellina VS Yinka

And our gorgeous ladies of the day are here, guys. Please meet TILB readers Lynda, Nwamalubia & Grace. We are looking for who you think has the prettiest face of them all.

Leeda

Good evening Laila, 
Am Leeda, 25 years old and a fresh graduate from University of Maiduguri ..I wil love to participate in your finest face show..lol.. thank you so much for the opportunity. God bless.
Michellina
Hi Laila, my Name Is Michellina. I am resident in Ghana and work in one of the biggest financial institutions in Ghana.
Igbo girls rock!

Yinka
Hi Laila My name is Yinka, would love to participate in your blog's finest face of the week. Here are my pictures attached. Thanks. My number is 080374299**.
Our winner get N3000 worth of airtime, network of her choice plus a feature on our blog sidebars as our Face of the Week.. So, what do you think, guys? Who are you voting for? See more photos after the cut.

  • LYNDA:








  • MICHELLINA








  • YINKA








Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1OEe1wo
via IFTTT

No comments: