Saturday, January 23, 2016

Guy whose Girlfriend Pees on the Bed and Insists It's Orgasm Cries Out for Help

Hi people. I have a serious issue. I love my girlfriend so very much and really want to marry her but she has serious issues. 
My girlfriend urinates in bed , this happens every time she spends the night in my place, my anger now is that when I try to correct her she will say it's orgasm , that she had a wet dream and poured. 
She will ague and fight about it, this kept happening , so I made sure that I make love to her every night before she goes to bed , so that she will not cum in her sleep, but she will still urinate on the bed and claim its orgasm . 
I got fed up of taking my mattress outside cause it became very embarrassing , so I took her to go see a doctor , after the check up and all the doctor said she was ok medically, that because she is a deep sleeper, she does not have the ability to wake up and go back to sleep again , so I should always time her and wake her up . 
So I started doing that, every 2am in the morning I will carry her to go urinate , I kept doing that and got fed up, so I bought a small Poe for her , but I will still have to wake her up . 
I noticed that the room was smelling , every time I woke up . My girlfriend is so sexy and beautiful I don't just know why all this is happening . Now my anger is I caught her cheating on the phone , where she was telling a guy in a chat that she just broke up with her boyfriend cause he urinates on the bed. She further said she could not stand it for one day so she dumped him . 
After reading that chat, something just died in me . Pls I need to know, have I being fooling myself ?? Do I need to dump this gal just like her chat ? Am I wasting my time ? Please someone talk to me.

Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1PcByG9
via IFTTT

No comments: