Monday, December 28, 2015

OMG !!! While We Were in Church For Xmas, Culture Was at Home With a Naked Woman (Photos)

I dont know how to explain the fact that Culture spent his Christmas cooking and frolicking with a naked woman in his kitchen.

Greetings Laila,so nice to see everyone  having fun on Tilb.Hope someone also had a Sexy Christmas cuz mine was Sexy... Laila I got tired of eating out so I remembered my kitchen and tried a few Homemade/Handmade meals...Thnx to Google and Karishika....Lolz... It all ended nicely#I go by the name Culture#wishing you'll a peaceful and happy new year throughout.Cheers

See the unclad woman after the cut:
.


Culture !
Culture !!
Culture!!!

How many times did I call you?

SMH



from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1QWn533
via IFTTT

No comments: