Monday, December 28, 2015

HOT SEAT MONDAY IS HERE AGAIN!!!

It's Hot Seat Monday again!!!


And to draw the curtain for the year 2015 on this segment, guys, today we have a delectable young woman on the hot seat.

She's stood by this blog through thick and thin. She's seen the blog change and she's seen herself change too from being just a reader, to an Anonymous commenter & now she goes by the name Beebee!!


Stunning lady, right?

To understand how Beebee landed on the blog, you have to understand the personality behind the name and how it began.... Let's tour her world, shall we?

  • TILB: Welcome to Hotseat Mondays dearie

BeeBee: Thank you Bonny

  • TILB: Most readers know you with the blog ID Beebee,but we'd like to know the real you. Can we meet you please?

Beebee: Laughs...Well Beebee is my nickname. My real name is Adebisi Adeniran

  • TILB: Okay.I'm sure our readers would love to know more about your profile.Can you walk us through that?

Beebee: I am from a family of six (6) from Oyo state.I'm the first born, first girl, first grandchild paternal and maternal.I read Business Administration from Achievers University Owo.I'm currently serving in Sokoto state.

  • TILB: You seem to be controversial free on the blog.Who would you say largely shaped you into who you are today?

Beebee: I will say my mother. Strong woman, wanna be like her when I grow old.She taught me a lot and I will relay it to my future kids.

  • TILB: What was childhood like? Any funniest childhood memory you'd like to share?

BeeBee: My childhood was fun o. When I was a kid, I always wanna follow my dad everywhere because of the goodies. As I grow older, I remember one funny incident, he promised to give me money,later found out my dad was on his way out, I ran out to meet him.It was Wen I got to him that I realized what I was wearing. I was on my singlet and white pant.You  need to see the way I ran back,  I didn't come out for a week.

  • TILB: Is Beebee married, single or in a relationship?
BeeBee: Smiles...  Beebee is in a relationship


  • TILB: Aww I'm sure many guys on the blog would be heartbroken right now. Any blog reader you've been crushing on #winks?

Beebee:  Erm I know a lot of  girls will probably kill me for this.Austin Lol.Am sure sweet Vivienne is seeing this #shinesteeth. I like his personality,  he is smart, intelligent and cool

  • TILB: You said earlier that you read Business Administration & currently doing your NYSC in sokoto.As someone who is from the South west, what business opportunities do you see there & how do you intend to utilize it if you have the resources?

Beebee: I'm currently planning on starting a shawarma business along side my hair business.When I was in camp,  I noticed that there was nobody selling Sharwama in mami and there was high demand for it.Also when I was out of the camp, there was just one shawarma joint.So I said to myself, why not open a shawarma business,  sokoto have excess meat,  fruit and the likes.


  • TILB: Interesting! So tell us, What scares you the most in life?

Beebee: Mehn,  poverty is a terrible disease.Failure itself is scary.And I hate to be hopeful on something,  then get disappointed at the end

  • TILB: Do you have any hobbies? If yes, what are they?

BeeBee: Cooking, lol...Just give me a nice looking kitchen, u will see me smiling sheepishly. Travelling too

  • TILB: Which 3 blog readers would you most likely take on space for a fantasy dinner?
Beebee:  Bonita(if she was in lag) Zombie,  Austin ( if he was in lag)  pamela (if she still dey naija)

  • TILB: What is your definition of a  true friend?

BeeBee: A True friend is someone who has touched  your heart and will stay there.Someone who is kind enough to encourage you,  bold enough to fight you but not to the extent of leaving the friendship, and someone who let's you have freedom to be yourself
  • TILB: What would be the first thing you'd do if today was your last day?
BeeBee: Ask for forgiveness.I want to make heaven Lol
  • TILB:  You've been on Lailasblog for a while now.How did you discover it?
BeeBee: Through http://ift.tt/1nNFSwx
  • TILB:When Lailasblog contacted you to be on hot seat, what was your gut reaction?
BeeBee: Nervous.I  was wondering what questions will be bestowed upon me.I really don't like to be put in that position lol
  • TILB:  Lastly, any last words for Laila and Lailans?
BeeBee: Laila, I love you. You are a strong woman, mother, wife, banker,  blogger,  how do u do it?
And to my fellow lailans, I love Y'all. Never give up on your dreams.See you guys in 2016 amen
  • TILB: Thank you very much Beebee for taking out time to grace our hotseat
BeeBee: Thank you for having me.


Guys that brings us to the end of this segment this day, this week,this month and this year.Its been fun getting to know y'all our darling readers.

Special thanks to our readers who accepted to be interviewed & coloured our Mondays with their personalities. Next year promises to be even more amazing.

As we step into the new year, always walk like a star, think like a star & know you're a star because every Lailan is a celebrity. 

See ya in the year 2016...Muah



from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1JbOJ9x
via IFTTT

No comments: