Friday, November 6, 2015

Blog Reader's Heartfelt Apology Letter To Her Boyfriend



Good pm Aunty Laila

Please can you and all Lailans ( tilbers) help me apologise to my boyfriend. I'm a tilber  and I believe tilbers will not forsake me.

I really hurt him badly and I want to say I'm so sorry for what I did. His  name is Fred.


Please baby, I promise not to hurt you anymore. I know how much you care about me. Sometimes we ladies can never know how much a man loves us until we hurt him so deep. Yesterday my baby was so hurt that he didn't pick my calls. 

Please don't judge me but help me beg my sweetheart... My boo of life, ufanmi, nkem, obim, ifunanyam, uncle P, Charlie. I love you and I will continue to love you forever.

(Abi I no be your woman again?) I'm so sorry baby. I hope you smile as you read this.

Thank you Aunty Laila and my fellow Lailans. I trust you guys and I know say una no go fall my hand.

Zombie Huntress abeg put your soprano voice for dis mata oh.

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1Q86ecR
via IFTTT

No comments: