Thursday, March 17, 2016

Lailans Patrick And Mimi Shares Their Throwback Photos

Hello Guys:

Its throwback thursday and y'all need to see blog reader Patrick crying  near his birthday rice/cake.

Funny photos when you continue:



Ugwu Patrick:

Hello Laila, good morning and hope you are doing fine. Wanted to share my throw back pictures with you and the family(Laila's blog). That's my first birthday pix, my graduation from primary school and then a recent pix of me and my granny during the last Christmas in the village, that woman is all I v got, she gave me life after I lost my parents as a young boy and unfortunately during my struggle, she became blind but the good news is that she has regained her sight now and I thank God for everything. I value that pix of my primary school graduation so much cos as young as I was, I had to work and see myself through primary school.




Mimi:

My sweetest of all aunty. Good morning, as usual I opened the blog and saw the post. So decided to do mine. Throw back picture of Mimi. Ig handle @mimi_cynnabell. The young dun grow ooo l



See our people, guys! No be only celebrities get throwback pictures to share with the world.

Who wants to be featured next? Send your photos to me now with a lil story/explanation about the pictures. Send them LailasBlog@gmail.com. I'm waiting.....

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1R5p80e
via IFTTT

No comments: