Thursday, March 3, 2016

Lailans Dandison, Chisom & Derrick Share their Throwback Pictures

You guys are the 'bestest', my lovely readers! I had called for entries on Tuesday, check out photos from our very first Throwback Thursday party!

Lailans Dandison, Chisom and Derrick are our incredible readers of the day. Read their mails below:
Hi Laila, happy new month.
Attached is a copy of my throwback pic and a recent pic.
Dandison before
 I think I was 2yrs+ on that throwback pic...hehehe...me looking like a kid from a 1986 South African apartheid movie...lol 
DANDISON OGBUAKU (My Lailan Name). Cheers

Dandison today

  • CHISOM:
Good pm Auntie Laila. please continue with the good work you are doing on this blog...
You requested for our throwback photo. Here is mine.. I joined it with with my most recent picture. Please help me post it as throwback Thursday photo. Thanks!
Chisom before & today

  • DERRICK CHIDUMEBI:
Hello sweet Laila... Today has been hectic but I have to fulfill my promise to you. I'll be glad to be among the first blog throwback party ever in 9ja... That's my lil pic there.
Derrick before
 Anytime I see it, it reminds me of my beginning. Dem fit say you be small boy but small boy turn a biggie man, small boy buy im mama house, small boy drive a biggie car and nah so so blessings dey follow the small boy. Love you all!
~Derrick Chidumebi
Derrick today

See our people, guys! No be only celebrities get throwback pictures to share with the world.

Who wants to be featured next? Send your photos to me now with a lil story/explanation about the pictures. Send them LailasBlog@gmail.com. I'm waiting.....

Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1LA4jx1
via IFTTT

No comments: