Thursday, March 17, 2016

Lailans Damsel And Andre Share Funny Throw Back Photos

Miss Indomie:

Hi Laila, Am DAMSEL and this is my throwback picture,the first pic was when I was 3months old, and the last is my recent picture.

Before

After
Lol !!!!!

Nothing changed ooo
Damsel still loves Indomie


ANDRE:

Hi am Andre Red.  I love reading Lailasblog....So guys, this is my throw back
I was one in the first pix and the other is my recent pic...

Before

Now
See our people, guys! No be only celebrities get throwback pictures to share with the world.

Who wants to be featured next? Send your photos to me now with a lil story/explanation about the pictures. Send them LailasBlog@gmail.com. I'm waiting

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/21wLWLp
via IFTTT

No comments: