Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Lailans, Come In Here... Quickly

Hello darlings, how was your day today?

The past two weeks have been the craziest, kinda depressing for me. Reason being that, I told y'all I

was moving up this blog, right? Two weeks now and I'm yet to get that done.

I had some unexpected hitches and all the time I wasn't on the blog posting, I was working on these hitches myself to get them sorted out. Moments came when I felt I definitely must be disappointing you guys. The worst feeling, most depressing in the world!

I'm not there yet, ie where I want to be before I let you all into our new place. I'm not giving up though, not backing down. A solution is up in the works. But in the meantime, your bae is back with stories as e dey hot just for you.

You know how we run this blog - we are in it together, hence this update.

Y'all still got my back, right?


Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1Qdj59n
via IFTTT

No comments: