Wednesday, November 4, 2015

'They Aren't Really About Talent': Actress Rebel Wilson Throws Shades At The Kardashians


Australian comedienne and actress Rebel Wilson, known for starring such hits as Pitch Perfect 1&2 is known to be very feisty and speaks without minding whose ox is gored. She has thrown shades at the popular reality show family, the Kardashians.

Speaking to KIIS FM's Kyle and Jackie O, Rebel reflected on the Kardashians fame and admitted she refused to present with Kendall and Kylie at the 2015 VMAs.

She said;

    "They aren’t really about talent…How Kim got famous from the sex tape and I just went to acting school and worked really hard. I don’t hate them individually but what they stand for is totally different to what I stand for.'

     'I am all about personality and working hard to get where I am,' she added.

Do you agree with her?

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1McloaL
via IFTTT

No comments: