Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Woman disembowels her own chihuahua to fake miscarriage after sham pregnancy (photos)

This story is actually heart breaking in so many ways.


This 43 year old woman named Anita Parker was about to lose her husband named Johnny Parker, so she lied to him about being pregnant so he would come back to her.. which he did because he was so excited about having a boy.

Everything was working out perfect until Anita started to get "further along" in her pregnancy but her stomach wasn't growing at all. She really didn't want to look like a liar so she concocted a plan to kill
their family dog, so that she could use its guts and blood to smear all over the bed & make it appear that she had suffered a miscarriage.

She went all the way to the ER and was informed after inspection that she was never pregnant at all not to talk of having a miscarriage.

Her husband then went home and found their poor dog's mangled body inside a dumpster and quickly called the police on his wife to arrest her for animal cruelty. He is now so heartbroken over losing his dog that he never wants to see his wife again.

Johnny said Anita even showed him an ultrasound she claimed showed their son as tears rolled down his face.
"I was real excited because I was having a boy. We already had the name picked out and everything. I'm gonna miss my dog.  I won't have another one like her.
Johnny hopes his estranged wife stays in jail for a long time, and unlike his dog, he will not miss Anita.
"I 'm done.  I don't want to see her.  I don't want to talk to her.  I don't want nothing to do with her. I don't want her anywhere around me."
Clearly the woman was only trying to save her marriage... One lie led to another, which led to her facing jail time  and killing the marriage she was trying so hard to save.

Photo of the dog named Dolly that she killed:




from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1qGeF4B
via IFTTT

No comments: