Wednesday, May 4, 2016

She Menstruates Every 2 Weeks. Is She Ok?

Hello Laila,
I met a girl from the cupid post last year and we have been talking on phone. We met for the first time last Christmas when she came back to the east for the xmas. One thing i discovered while spending time with her is that she menstruates a lot. We met on the 15th of December and we couldn't do because she was menstruating so i had to travel to the village from my base at Enugu and we didnt see until January 3rd when I went to see her. When we wanted to do again, she told me that she was menstruating and i thought she was lying until she removed her pad and showed me and truly she was bleeding and it turned me off badly.
She left for Lagos and since then i haven't picked her call because i think she may have either lied to me on the 15th December because i didnt ask her to show me pad then. I met this new girl and to my utmost surprise, she had the same issue. I am confused. Are they sick and if they are, why am i always falling for the sick babes or is it possible for a normal healthy human being to be menstruating 2 times in a month? I thought it was one month one menses. Please is this possible because i really love and i really miss her. I dont know if she was telling the truth and if i should apologize to her.


For ******* , pls , i know you will read this. its not like am trying to expose you or what we shared. its just that i thought you were lying to me but i really love you. please forgive me for doing this. i have nobody else to ask

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1WHW70n
via IFTTT

No comments: