Friday, May 6, 2016

My Wife is Spending Her Entire Salary on Her Own Familly Neglecting Our Own

Plz house help me analyze this........
My wife was made branch manager last year and her salary was increased by 25% but my major challenge is that she put her extended family ahead of her own family/marriage...

She dosnt save, she just does good Samaritan with her entire salary and then comes back to me empty handed.
She hardly support me in some family expenditure but she ll empty her account for her own extended family...


I ve talked and talked yet no amendment nor change...

We have just one car, The one I bought yet she has bought 2 cars for her mum and her elder brother....
The one that drives me crazy is that she started building a bungalow in their village yet our own house in the village is almost falling apart.
How ll i tackle this issue without raising uproar in my family....
To the extend dt her siblings ll come without my knowledge..and stay as much as they want and take what ever they want...
This is not what marriage is all about.

I have challenges in my own business because of the dollar issue and the excess adulteration in the paint business yet she has never for one day ask how am faring or offer any help. 
She is waiting for me to beg her money first but that will be over my dead body.
I am tired of talking and think Its time to act
Its either she chose her family or our own because this is seriously getting out of hand
I buy every thing including small ones like cooking gas and diaper and fuel for generator. 
I really am not complaining but is it wrong for a woman to assist no matter how little?
is it wrong for a woman to have savings in case of unforeseen circumstance?
Where should a married woman's priority and responsibility lie? Our home or her fathers house?
this is not what I bargained for. I need ur piece of advice pls


TILB:
Sir, I smell pride in your write up. There is nothing wrong in opening up to your wife on the present challenges your business is going through. As for her not saving. Its very wrong and dangerous although I strongly doubt that. Women can be secretive and may have a secret account you know nothing about. There may be a serious communication gap between you two. Try talking to her more and make her see reasons with you. If she continues. Involve your pastor or see a marriage counselor.

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1T29JkD
via IFTTT

No comments: