Wednesday, May 4, 2016

My Husband is Mean And Inconsiderate

I am married wit four kids.Recently my sister got married traditionally and her white wedding ceremony is coming up dis Saturday at port harcourt and i am supposed to go on Wednesday to assist as i am her only sister. i reside in Lagos.i told my husband I Wud b going for d wedding nd he said he Wud nt b able to make it cos of his work. i wasn't happy but i didn't argue on dat. we had an agreement dat d kids won't b traveling wit me cos of der sch but I Wud only go wit d last bby. Dis morning he brot up d issue again nd asked Hu I Wud leave d kids with cos he wont allow dem to travel nd dat he can't imagine himself waking up very early to dress dem for sch nd den take dem to sch nd bring dem bak home. Meanwhile i have a houz help who is 16yrs old dt can take care of d kids while am away nd  but he say that he wont allow the kids to be alone with her because according to him, the maid is dirty and that he is suspecting her of sleeping around with our neighbors sons. As if dat was nt enof, he also added dat he can't also afford to be coming home dat early to stay wit d kids after sch.He is a boss at his working place ooo nd he decides to com nd leave wrk wen he pleases. I was embittered wit his words cos he was talking as if diz kids were not d same beautiful kids God gave both of us. they have suddenly become my kids alone.
He said d only thin he can do to help me is to get a nanny and pay her to take care of d kids for d few days I will b away. A total stranger!!! I cant even allow dat. Am confused here cos I Cnt allow a stranger to come to may home to take care of my kids. I Dnt even knw if she's a witch or a husband snatcher. i Dnt knw Hw to tackle dis issue cos I intend traveling on wednesday. All my relations i can leave dem wit r all traveling for d wedding too. I dnt want to have issues wit him ova dis. pls I need ur advice on Hw to tackle dis issue maturedly.sorry for d long story. Thnxs

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1Y7PovA
via IFTTT

No comments: