Sunday, May 1, 2016

Lailans Pamela Okonne, Austin Uche, Chidinma, Bonita & Tani show off what they wore to church today

Guys, check out what my people wore to church today! First up is our one and only Pamela Okonne!
Hello Laila,
    How are you and the family? I wish you all a wonderful new month.  I would like to send in today's outfit to church which is seen in the attachment below and also a little write-up. Cheers. 

A lot was said today in church but I just want to talk on FORGIVENESS.  Forgiveness is a voluntary act which allows a victim undergo a change in feelings from negative to positive, from hate to love and from vengeance to forgiveness. It goes a long way in mending broken hearts, finding peace, a sense of relief and happiness. 
 You can only forgive others when you learn to love yourself and love others. This will in return give you a gladness you've never felt and answers to your prayers. God said we should love our neighbours as we love ourselves and if we are able to do this, believe you me forgiveness would come easy . 
Now, tomorrow is workers day so I leave you with this quote by Confucious -"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life" 
Nb- it's not easy finding your desired job but sometimes one has to create such a job for oneself.  Happy New Month Lailans! Happy Sunday!! Happy Workers Day in Advance !!! 


CHIDINMA ASUZU:
Good evening Laila.  Hope you had a wonderful weekend. This is what I and my friends rocked to church today



TANIMOLA OLUWATOBI: 
Hi Laila, this was me at church. 
 


AUSTIN UCHE featuring BONITA BISLAM:
Hey dear,
So, church was spectacular today.. I attend a new and growing church called "Love For God Church" right here at the heart of the Federal capital. 
Today we were made to understand that we should see money beyond the paper and legal tender it is and start seeing money as that skill that you need to apply in order to get what you want.. Therefore, if you do not have anything to offer, you can't have money.. Period !! 
We were also made to understand that alot of people right now are not doing what they know they were born to do, simply because, they are either full of fear or they're full of shame.... 
All through the month of May, we'll be handling a series on MONEY (Make, Manage, Multiply and Maintain)... So, I use this medium to invite everyone in Abuja to join us at Love For God Church, SpringView Hotels, Vande's Hall, Julius Nyerere Crescent, Asokoro by A.Y.A Junction.. 
Cheers
PS - The lovely Bonita (pictured in the last 2 pics) is my church member, FYI... *Big grin*



PLEASE JOIN ME & WISH LAILAN ACHARA JACOBS a happy birthday, guys!



Hi Laila, my name is Achara Etomchukwu Jacobs. Please I ll like you to celebrate me on your blog.. I will be 22 years old on Monday.. Am one of the Lailans. Am a student of Nassarawa state university Keffi... thank u so much.

Happy birthday, Achara dear. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday dear!

So, what do you think of their outfits, guys?



from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1SU32Rq
via IFTTT

No comments: