Sunday, May 22, 2016

And It's Time to Reach Out and Bless a Fellow Reader

Time to REACH OUT and bless a fellow reader, Time to be our brother's keeper... Time to bless the new week of that reader of your choice.


Trust me, prayers go a long a way, especially prayers for someone. It shows selflessness and love and we need a lot of love in our world today. Today where evil takes the very fore, love is the only medicine we need to defeat this.

I am reaching out to you all, my beloved Lailans. To you and all your loved ones. My prayer is that we will all go out in joy tomorrow morning, and God will lead us forth in peace. I wish you all a Happy Week Ahead!!! 

Who are you reaching out to tonight, guys?


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1XKVPXn
via IFTTT

No comments: