Sunday, May 22, 2016

A reader just got scammed...

Please guys, we all need to be careful. A reader just got scammed after she listened and acted on the comment a fraudster dropped on this blog.



This is one of the downsides of leaving a blog on autocomment. Authentic readers drop their comments as well as scammers. Though I always delete such scam comments the second I see them.

Please note - EVERY advert left on comment sections on this blog are NOT endorsed by me. 

Do not listen to them, do not act on them. DO NOT click on the links for your own safety while I continue to delete and report them to Google as scams/spams.

Read the sad email I just got from one of us below:





Hello Laila, how u doing? Hope kul?..Just gonna go straight to my point, there's a guy that claims he sells data at cheaper rate,he posts his number on every comment section, true caller identified him as Oluwatobi bado, he's a scammer ooo, I repeat scam, he just duped my friend's sister...Just wanna warn other lailan's out there...
ANONYMOUS. .have a great night



from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1TODGlM
via IFTTT

No comments: