Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Lets Go Down Memory Lane...

Lets go down memory lane. I wanted to wait till night time to make this post but I figured some readers who are averse to reading stuff like this during the night will not find it funny.



When I was a child I was always scared of  looking under my bed, or looking out my window at night for fear that something would be there...something with sharp teeth, an evil grin and wild eyes. . .

 I've long outgrown these childish irrational fear, but even now, at my great 'old' age, haha, I sometimes still hesitate before looking out the window at night... and when it is dark I still avoid looking under my bed. Some say this is because of some trauma I may have suffered while growing up which I have unconsciously suppressed.




Crap! The only trauma I remember suffering was exposing myself to too many programmes like 'Willy Willy', 'Abiku',  'Nightmare At Elm Street' and 'Witch Doctor Of The Living Dead' etc Kikikikikiki...

What were your secret childhood terrors?

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1Uka19v
via IFTTT

No comments: