Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Lailans, Check Out these Throwback Photos of Me, Laila Ijeoma *hehe*

This is me, Laila as a child, 8 years old. Y'all know I grew up in Aba, right?



And then, this is me at 16, I think.



Me again on my wedding day, November 15th, 2008. I was 24 years old here.



And the now me at 31, with my babies/sons:



Next tomorrow is Thursday. Can we have a Throwback Thursday party on this blog, guys? Pleaseeeeeeee?!!

Laila's blog is all about celebrating, showing you guys off to the world, so I want you to send me your Throwback Thursday pictures. It can be anything you want so long as it's a throwback to the past!

To get your pictures featured, send them to me via my email - Lailasblog@gmail.com.  You can send in pictures of someone else but please make sure you have their consent first.

My darlings, can we make this Throwback party, the first ever on any Nigerian website,  happen on this blog come Thursday?



Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1L3sGD3
via IFTTT

No comments: