Friday, March 25, 2016

Guys Break The Roof !!! The 2nd TILB Wedding is Here (Photo)

Guys, We did it again. Thanks to Lailas Cupid. These two shall become one in 2 weeks.

Hello Laila,
I want to use this opportunity to thank you for posting my request on the Lailas Cupid. God works in mysterious ways and he led me to my missing rib from your blog. After the post last November,This angel reached out to me and we kicked it off from there. It was a match made in heaven cos she compliments me totally. we decided to take the leap because its obvious that our meeting was pre destined by Jehova himself. 


Ever since I met Jovita, My life has changed, My business has improved. She was the missing piece of the puzzle. To the glory of God, My first Car ( A 2009 Honda Pilot) arrived 2 weeks ago. As at last year, I didnt know I will have a car by now but God has lifted me. Jovita brought me favours and good luck. Every thing i touch since I met her clicks.

I am really grateful and would love to use this medium to invite all Lailans to come and celebrate with us on the 9th of April 2016 At St Mary's Catholic Church Nnobi. Anambra State

Thank you and God Bless.



from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1UpAUJ8
via IFTTT

No comments: