Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Blog reader's boyfriend asked her for more time before he ends relationship with another woman

Please post only comments that are useful, helpful, constructive and practical. 

P.s Hide my identity please.
Aunty Laila and Lailans, please, I need your advice.
I've been a huge fan of Laila's blog and do comment once in awhile.
Right now, I have a serious issue that I need advice on. 
I've been dating dis guy for awhile now, who I'm in love with. Before I told him yes, he told me he was single, until recently when I found out that he was involved with two other girls. He confessed that one was just a fling and he called it quits. The other one he told me he had also called it quits with her but I found out that it was a lie and I confronted him. 
He told me calling it quits is not that easy that she works for him and if he breaks up with her, it's going to affect his finances cos she handles his business elsewhere.  
My ordeal rite now is, they've known each other for years and he himself told me that he has tried breaking up with her several times before and that he doesn't love her and definitely can't marry her, that I should give him time. 
My question now is, should I trust him enough and stand by him till when he decides to finally call it quits or I should count my losses and move on?? 
Reasonable advice please.


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1o4N8Zg
via IFTTT

No comments: