Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Annie Idibia Wishes Husband Happy Anniversary With Loving Message



Today is Annie and Tuface Idibia's Wedding anniversary and Annie is celebrating her husband with a loving message.

She wrote;


You are the TRUTH baby... For always going the extra mile to make me smile.. I might act like I don't c it baby ,but my heart smiles at the very thought of it! My Rock! My Strength!! My protector!! My Defender !! My MINE!! You know sey I go use coconut break rock for your matter !! (That's the kind of God I serve)And Yes!! I will never Leave you! It still amazes me how my heart skips when you walk in a room or when u smile at me and how I still get goose bumps when u hold me in your arms! Thanks for all the sleepless nights you work so hard to make sure I never lack,for all d laughs,for the jokes,for the happiness you bring in our home,for all the love you teach,for constantly making sure I do not worry about notting , for keeping our dreams alive ...for loving this imperfect girl so PERFECTLY!!! #LUTID Happy anniversary baby.


from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1PqUgoN
via IFTTT

No comments: