Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Blog Reader Worried About Her Husband's New Sex Life

Hello Lailans, I am having some little issues and I need opinions from you all. My husband is doing things that is really beginning to bother me. We have been married for a year plus now and prior to our wedding, we dated for a year. Our sex life has been very active, we practically have an explosive teenage-like lifestyle but from around the last quarter of last year, his interest in sex has reduced drastically. We used to make love daily atimes 2 times daily except during my period. Then, My husband was the type that would not sleep unless he have sex and release before he can fall asleep but all that is different now.


I dont know what is responsible for his decreased interest in sex. Usually, he gets an instant erection the moment he sees me naked or in the bathroom if we were bathing together but these day, its not quite the same. sometimes I even have to suck him before he can get erect.

I have tried to talk to him about it to know if something is bothering him or if I am doing something wrong but he assured me that its just stress and normal because we are not like newly weds anymore. Sometimes even when I have intentionally tried to seduce him, he would just be snoring even before he hits the bed. We now make love only on Sunday afternoons. I think he may be cheating on me.

These days, He switches his phones off immediately he gets back home from the office and the phones had password because I tried to use the phone the other morning when he was in the toilet but it was locked and he didn't have a password before. I am not a sex person but ever since I met him, I changed because he loved sex too much, As a matter of fact, the only problems we had when we started off was sexual because he was always complaining that I am not giving him enough. I forced my self and adapted to his sexual appetite and I have fully embraced the daily sex before he opened this new chapter.

Please, is it normal for a man to lose interest in intimacy 2 years after marriage or is he cheating? Am I the problem? We are yet to have kids and I am scared that it may have contributed to his behaviour. Please I need blog readers advise on what to do and also I need prayers because I need to get pregnant. I am not happy any more.

Thank you. Please hide my identity.

from Nigerian: Breaking News In Nigeria | Laila's Blog http://ift.tt/1Q20vVn
via IFTTT

No comments: